Cuba 2015


(pictures are in reverse order because technology is fun!! I don't remember the different days because this trip was almost 6 years ago. So adding comments when I can remember lol)











Went for dinner with a friend the last night I was there, who happened to be staying there at the same time.

The sand flies were horrible


The other girls left a night before me


I cried when they left




























































































































































































Hotel cat - everyone gave it food





Cuban coffee <3

we counted Steph's bug bites

































first day adventures








Ready for the beach!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mexico 2018 - Cardboard Kelsey

Welcome to my travel blog!!

New Zealand, Day #1 - Arrival, Long Bay Beach, Muriwai Beach

Mexico 2019, Day #1 - La Penita