Maui 2016, Day #5 - Chill Day


Wednesday, February 3, 2016

We hit up the beach again this morning and went back to the condos to have lunch together. Crystal and I walked around to do some shopping down the street from where we were staying. I bought a new bikini top and everything else was too expensive for me haha.

We lounged around the pool for a bit in the afternoon and then moved to the yard on the patio. It was quite lovely just chilling in the sun and enjoying the company.

Since Uncle Terry had been in the hospital for 4 days he wanted to get out. Pretty much everyone went for the drive except me and Crystal again and I think Uncle Dwayne.

We hit up Moose McGillicuddy's for happy hour after dinner and then walked to the beach for a sunset photoshoot. We finished the day off with some TV and hanging out in our jammies.

















[Crystal Schick]

[Crystal Schick]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mexico 2018 - Cardboard Kelsey

Welcome to my travel blog!!

New Zealand, Day #1 - Arrival, Long Bay Beach, Muriwai Beach

Mexico 2019, Day #1 - La Penita